Stone Coal Studio

Stone Coal Studio

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July 2016 NewsBlog

Can it be the third week of July already?  And I promised to post the news blog on the third Monday of every month.  My apologies as I am two days behind but I do have more to report.

Gallery Updates:

First of all I am happy to report that for the first time in nearly a year I have original art back at 2nd Helpings Gallery.  Original local scenes in mats for the bin and paintings (framed and gallery wrap) ready to hang including "Buchanan Cruise-In" were delivered.   I appreciate this opportunity to re-connect with friends.


Buchanan Cruise-In
by Judith Flynn Lochbrunner
acrylic/mixed media
24 x 12 inches

Because I work with so many wonderful small business owners,  you may not be finding exactly what you wish in a particular retail location.  Don't hesitate to contact me through my my website or or  Etsy shop   I will be happy to assist you.

August Event:
August 23 10 AM - 3 PM  Heritage Day at Montgomery Museum in Christiansburg, VA. Admission is free.

I will join the other members of the Double Line Painters of the Blue Ridge there.  I will have my easel and paints out that day for plein air as well as a display of paintings.   Please come by to say hello and enjoy all the festival has to offer.

Looking ahead:
September 2:  First Friday at the Center for Pets at Lynchburg Humane Society
September 17:  Lynchbrug Art Festival at EC Glass High School

In the meantime it will be studio work for me when its is too hot to head out for plein air.  Stay cool everyone!

Thank you for stopping by my news blog.









No comments:

Post a Comment