Stone Coal Studio

Stone Coal Studio

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Day 29 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days More or Less

Today is the twenty-ninth day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge





Tree Line
by Judith Flynn Lochbrunner
mixed media
6 x 6 inches


The abstracted landscape for the next to last day of the challenge is all about color and opposing directions.  The colors are similar to Days 25 and 26 but softer with blended edges.

I liked the contrast of the vertical trees against both the horizontal line of leaves as well the field.  And I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the works posted this month on my blog.


PS  Selected paintings from the 30 Day challenge will be up on my Easy shop October 1. 



2 comments:

  1. So cheerful and bright! Love the lines of the trunks, and the pom pom trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trees seemed more like palms to me which is quite odd as I live in the mountains. The colors did turn out quite happy. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete