Stone Coal Studio

Stone Coal Studio

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Day 4- 30 Paintings in 30 Days More or Less

Today is the fourth post in Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge

The painting today is one of my plein air paintings works which I finished up in the studio during my challenge period.   It was featured in my August 10, 2016 blog (which you can find in the sidebar ). The successful completion of this painting was a great boost to begin painting as often as possible.  It became the official "start" date for me.


Festival Flowers 
by Judith Flynn Lochbrunner
acrylic/mixed media
9 by 12 inches

Thank you for stopping by my blog and following this challenge with me.


2 comments:

  1. Vibrant painting!
    Happy challenge, Judith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the well wishes and nice comment.
      And say hello to Montreal for me. It has been several years since I have enjoyed the city.

      Delete