Stone Coal Studio

Stone Coal Studio

Monday, September 5, 2016

Day 5- 30 Paintings in 30 Days More or Less



Dial-up Internet
by Judith Flynn Lochbrunner
acrylic/mixed media
12 by 12 inches

The painting today is another one of my studio works which I finished during my challenge period.  It is a mixed media work that includes watercolor, acrylic gouache, acrylic inks and acrylic paint.

One of the themes in my "not your ordinary garden" is abstracted landscapes.  I found this house outside Abingdon during our visit there last May.  The wonderful red roof and telephone pole next to it really caught my attention.   All that was needed was a landscape and so I created one to fit

Thank you for visiting my blog and keeping up with the challenge paintings.

3 comments:

  1. Judith - I love the muted palette. It is so soft and calming. Lovely!
    - Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to comment and for the kind words.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete