Stone Coal Studio

Stone Coal Studio

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Website Upgrade


Dial Up Internet
by Judith F Lochbrunner
mixed media on canvas
12 x 12 inches
(sold)

This painting recently sold at Black Dog Salvage Marketplace and I do think it was a bit of a coincidence that I had been working on an major re-design as well as a major upgrade to my website Stone Coal Studio.  

I invite you to click on the link and check it out.  While there are still a few tweaks to be completed, the website is a big step forward for me that allows for more photos of artwork and an Etsy page.  It most importantly, is a secure website now featuring a contact form and a newsletter sign-up form.  


(The IT department has really been "on" top of this upgrade.)

I welcome your comments and thank you for stopping by my blog.

PS:  If you are in the Bedford, VA area please plan to stop by the gallery and studio tour this Sunday (Dec 5, 2016) from 1- 5 PM.  

2 comments:

  1. Your new site looks great Judith :) Congratulations! I am making upgrades to mine as well... lotta work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new website as you are such a computer expert.

    ReplyDelete