Stone Coal Studio

Stone Coal Studio

Monday, January 30, 2017

Day 30 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Today is the 30th and final day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge 2017


Evening Travel
by Judith F Lochbrunner
acrylic on paper
8 x 8 inches

For the final post I "played" with an abstract landscape but tried to incorporate some of the painting challenges of the past month.  The sunset is coloring the sky, back mountains and tree tops.  There is also a line of pink and orange trees -- what's with that?  I hope my viewers ask that question.  And finally a road leads through the painting.  

Thank you so much for staying with my blog throughout this painting challenge.  I have enjoyed meeting and making many new on-line friends as well as connecting with friends from previous challenges.  The many wonderful comments are much appreciated!  I have enjoyed looking at the daily paintings posted and reading other artists blogs.

Please consider staying in touch through this blog or on Facebook.  
Options are on the right side of this page.   
Hope to see you back at my blog very soon.




4 comments:

  1. Another beauty Judith! Another place I would like to visit. High five! Congratulations to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hope you have a good winter and spring. And hope your are looking forward to the next challenge in late summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Judith! Have been so impressed with your paintings this month. This is a nice one to end on. I like that line of pink and orange trees - my eye is drawn to them and it seems to me that you have echoed those colours at in the right top hills. I am looking forward to seeing more of your paintings in the next few months and the 30in30 in September. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Looking forward to seeing more of your art as well.

    ReplyDelete